Fees & Taxes NOT covered in our detailed costs in this site are:
- Consulate Fees to Get Approval for Legal Weddings (NOT symbolic) - this must be paid direct to the consulates - typically these are 100 euros or so - but check with the consulate - see contact information at bottom of page.
- Marriage Certificate Authentication for Non EU citizens (e.g., Australians, Americans) - 140 euros
- CNI translation and recording at Italian court - we offer this service - 150 euros.
- " Room Tax" - these are paid directly to the hotel at check-out - in general,this is a few Euros per day/ per person.
- Music Taxes - modern music and dancing are taxed (e.g., 2017 costs for DJ & sound system are € 345.00 & Live Music (Band) is € 247.66). Note: The Bride & Groom will have to apply for the permit & pay online to the Music Tax office in advance. Note: Classical music is NOT taxed. This site does provide instructions as to how to pay this tax.