Room Rebate for Weddings in Italy's Best Kept SecretIn a bid to increase tourism, the local tourist office in the Coast of Maratea & Cilento now provides incentives for foreign wedding ceremonies - making the cost among the lowest in Italy. SEE LIST OF PARTICIPATING VENUES BELOW.
|If you and/or any of your guests book these numbers of rooms on this web site for a minimum of 3 nights each through Slow Dreams. See Notes for conditions||This amount will be subtracted from your last payment if requirements have been met|
|10 to 14 rooms||250 euros|
|15 to 25 rooms||500 euros|
|26 to 35 rooms||750 euros|
|36 to 55 rooms||1000 euros|
|56 to 70 rooms||1250 euros|
|More than 70 rooms||1500 euros|
- All bookings for one or more of the hotels or B&Bs (not Villas) listed in this web site apply; e.g., if you and your guests book in five different hotels or inns which are listed on this site, we will count all rooms in all hotels. Rooms must be booked and paid through Slow Dreams in full for a minimum of 3 nights
- Slow Dreams will use the room receipts it has collected from all relevant venues to obtain the subsidy.
- The subsidy is applied the time of your last payment (that's typically when most room bookings have been confirmed and paid for)
- Rooms can be booked and paid for by you or by your guests.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Special Offer Venues
"Italy's Best Kept Secret"
The Coast of Maratea & The Cilento
Traveler Magazine says
"Maratea is Heaven - It's The Amalfi Without The Crowds.... Italy's Best Kept Secret".
Italy's Best Kept Secret is for those who love the Amalfi, but find it overly priced, too difficult to get to, or overly crowded and touristy . It is Italy's Newest Discovery for Destination Weddings - It is the Coast of Maratea & The Cilento National Park - located just south of the Amalfi.